Judicial Separation

When a couple cannot agree the terms by which they will separate, they can apply to the Courts for a Decree of Judicial Separation.  Once the court is satisfied that certain requirements have been met, it can grant this Decree. This can be a very complex process and your solicitor will be able to best advise you in this regard.A decree of judicial separation does not give you the right to remarry or enter into a civil partnership.

If you are seeking advice on judicial separation or any other family law matter,  we would be delighted to assist you at Geraghty & Co., Solicitors. We have extensive experience in dealing with all family law matters including judicial separation. We understand that this can be a very difficult period in the client’s life and we always endeavor to deal with these matters in a professional, sensitive and efficient manner.   If you have any query in respect of this or any other legal matter of which we can be of assistance, please contact us herein by phone on 091-565258 or email us at  enquires@geraghty.ie or use the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website.