The Sports Law department is led by Partner, Brian M. Geraghty.
Brian M. advises a number of clubs and individuals in the following areas:
- General Sports Law
- Contracts (negotiation, payment to players and staff)
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Infrastructure projects and sports ground services
- Health and Safety issues (including personal injuries, third party claims, civil liability on the sports field and duties of coaches and staff)
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Dispute Resolution
- Grievance Procedures
- Club Liability
- Player Safety (discipline, sanctions and child welfare)
- Manager and Player insurance schemes
- Premises (sale, purchase, lease, licence)
- Competition Law
- Product Endorsement
- Child Welfare
Find out more about how we can help you with any Sports law related matters.
We’re Here To Help
At Geraghty & Co., Solicitors we have extensive experience in dealing with Court appearances at all levels.